Life coaching program: ” I find my purpose” is a five month-long personal development program with a focus on finding and defining closer our life purpose, mission and vision. The modules included in the program are:
- Becoming aware of our current position: roles, belief systems, how did we get where we are and where are we going
- Becoming aware of our desired state
- Becoming aware of interests, talents, skills and passions
- Key events in our life, life lessons, synhronicities and big life changes
- Creating a new story – creating new desired states
- Return of our personal power – activation of the Creator within us
- Defining our mission and vision
- Writing our manifesto
- Goals and action plan
One session lasts 1.5h with a in between period of 7 days.
For this program the person has to be mentally healthy. The program is not a replacement for a doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist, but a set of personal development techniques. If you are on any kind of professional treatment it is your responsibility to consult a professional regarding all spiritual practices, meditative techniques and personal development techniques. The Association for personal and creative development Conscious Me disowns any responsibility for using any of the above mentioned techniques and methods used in personal work and with others, during seminars/workshops/trainings as well as outside of them.
The program can be done in person or by distance, depending on your needs and place of residence.
The payment for the program is made based on a five month membership at the Association (the program lasts 5 months). The membership fee and the terms of membership you can read about here.
For all information you can contact me at ana.tosamja.rs